If you are having navigating or logging into Naija Stories, please try the following:
1. Ensure that you have tried to recover your password by visiting this link.
In case you are using the Opera browser on your phone:
- Please following the instructions at this link to delete the cache on your phone:
- Please follow the instructions at this link to delete cookies on your phone.
- Visit this link for more instructions on how to clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
Once you have deleted the cache and cookies, try once more to navigate or log in to Naija Stories.
3. Check if you can navigate or log in to the site using another phone or laptop. If you can, the problem may be something to do with your device.
4. Try using a different browser on your phone or laptop.
5. Try registering with a different account by going here, and try logging in with that new account.
6. Also, wait and try again. Sometimes, there may be a temporary issue that eventually clears up.
If none of this works, or if you are having some other problem using Naija Stories, please email the admin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the following in your email:
- Your login name (i.e. what you type in the username field when logging in to Naija Stories), and the email you use with Naija Stories;
- What are you are doing when you encounter the problem (e.g. what page you are on, what button you are clicking);
- What you see when you see the problem (e.g. what is the text on the page).
- The IP address that you are attempting to reach Naija Stories from. We need this information in order to check whether you have been inadvertently blocked by our spam software. To get your IP address, visit this link: http://www.whatsmyip.org/
Provide as much detail as you can. The more information you provide, the better we will be able to help you.
Thank you for your continued interest in Naija Stories.