We have finally been able to collate the judges scores to select the shortlist of 10 stories that stood out for the judges. Winners will be announced on the 24th of November, a week from now.
Please read the stories and share in the comments what you agree with the judges on, and which story you think is missing from the shortlist.
Congrats to all that made it this far!
THE SHORTLIST (IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER AND WITH LINKS)
1. AS SCHOOL FOR WOMEN WHO WILL BE GOOD WIVES by Aghoghosam
2. BARIVURAY By Kiah
3. GIFTS FOR ISANTIM by Sunshine
4. MY FIRST CRUSH By Namdi
5. RED OCHRE By Onu-Okparachiamaka
6. THE EXECUTION By McDonald
7. THE FATTENING By Royver
8. THE IZOBO RAID By Suyi Davies
9. THE PENALTY By Mimiadebayo
10. WATER PEOPLE By Farafina Boy