AZA ARTISTS AND ARTISTS MOVEMENT
CALL FOR EXHIBITION
2nd, 3rd and 4th of October, 2014.
Are you a Painter, Metal Fabricator, Poet, Bead Maker, Photographer, Sculptor, Playwright, Scriptwriter, Textile Maker and designer, Potter etc.
Here is an opportunity for you to exhibit at least three (3) of your work(s) free of charge:
The objectives of the exhibition are as follows
- To promote works of artists in the State.
- To create an enabling ground where upcoming and established artists can showcase their works for criticism and appreciation.
- To broaden the vision and reshape the face of arts in the state.
- To support members in getting their works known and sell faster.
- To enhance and develop their artistic techniques and skills.
The benefits of participation include:
- Certificate of Participation for all exhibitors.
- Online Database of Exhibitors and their works.
- Exhibition of World famous artists’ posters.
To participate, kindly send the following information:
Name, Age, State, Gender, Title(s) of Work(s), Phone Number and where you heard about this exhibition to Tel: 08021213435 or 08036437133.
For more information call: Chairman – Mr. Busari Abolade, 08021213435,Secretary– Mr. Gboye Abidoye 08036437133 , PRO – Wole Adedoyin 08072673852
IBADAN PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST/AWARD
Ibadan Photography Contest/Award is an initiative of the National Association of Photojournalists and Photographic Artists (NAPPA) aim at discovering, encouraging and testing the photographic abilities of upcoming photographers across the country.
- Entrants must be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Must be citizen of Nigeria
- Two Photos per entrant
- Photos must feature topic on or related to Nigeria and its people
- Entries should be only in JPEG Format
- Photos must have encyclopedia value, not only artistic
- Photos submitter holds copyrights to the Photo(s) submitted
- Photos must not have watermarks, or if the watermark is cropped, photo still hold their value
- Good standard photography techniques must be used.
- Entries must have Good focus, good wide balance and exposure,
- Photos must be aesthetically pleasing
- Entries should be sent with the following information: Name, Age, Gender, Address, State, Where you heard about the contest, Phone Numbers
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION
- Individual participant shall be given a certificate of participation
- Online publicity for artists and their works
Electronic Entries should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Printed copies should be sent to No 13, Queen Elizabeth Road, Opposite Group Medical Mokola Ibadan, Oyo State.