With the grant of financial support by the Governor of Niger State, Chief Servant Mu’azu Babangida Aliyu, the Association of Nigerian Authors hereby announces the establishment of the Nigerian Writers Series (NWS).
A part of the Association’s objectives concerns the encouragement of the emergence of new talents, the reactivation of quality publishing and the provision of literary materials for a healthy national reading culture.
In pursuant of this vision, this invitation is extended to publishers who desire collaboration with ANA in running the Nigerian Writers Series. Publishers are hereby requested to indicate interest by submitting a request to:
The Vice President (ANA) Denja Abdullahi
National Council for Arts and Culture
P.M.B 252, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria.
(email@example.com, 08023017406, 08057868575)
The Indications of Interest should include the following:
1. A letter seeking to participate in the Series.
2. Copy of Company’s Certificate of Registration with CAC, Abuja
3. Full profile of the publishing company with proof of works done in the past.
3. A quotation for publishing a novel of average length – 200-250 pages.
4. A brief proposal on marketing strategy, and royalty for the Author and ANA.
Indications of Interest from prospective partners in the ANA-NWS should reach the Vice President not later than January 31, 2013.
Signed: Prof. Remi Raji President
Signed:B. M. DzukogiGeneral Secretary