2017 NIGERIA CHRISTIAN BOOK OF THE YEAR AWARD
The Nigeria Christian Book of the Year Award is given annually to an original book written by a Nigerian citizen normally resident in Nigeria and published by a Nigerian Publisher. The award recognizes and encourages excellence in Nigerian Christian writing.
NCBOY Award carries no monetary prize but a framed certificate of Merit, Certificate of Participation, Certificate of Award and Achievement for the author and publisher.
Entries are judged with an eye to the:
Literary Style – including suitability for the target audience
Original Nature of the Work.
Design, layout, cover, text and illustrations.
Contribution that the book makes in meeting a need for Christian writing in the Nigerian situation and in the Nigerian Market.
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES
• Entries must be published after 1st of Jan 2012 and submitted as from Jan 2017.
• There is no limit to the number of titles which a publisher may submit.
• Entries are read and judged by a panel selected by the Judges. If, in the opinion of the judges, no entry meets the standards expected, no award will be made.
• Send 10 copies of each title being entered.
Entry closes 30th of July, 2017.
The Awards Coordinator, Nigerian Christian Literature Awards.
For queries :firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For submissions: The Awards Coordinator, Nigerian Christian Literature Awards. P.O. Box 6332, Agodi Gate, Ibadan.
BENEFITS/PRIZES TO BE WON
- Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all participants
- Certificate of Award alongside Certificate of Achievement will also be given to all winners
- Free Membership into the Association of Nigerian Christian Authors and Publishers
- Free promotion/publicity of winning books online and in newspapers
- All winners are entitle to1000 Christian E-Book pack
- No monetary Prize for now