Last time I told you about how my book DAPPLED THINGS is making waves across the nation; getting reviewed on ‘Moments with Mo‘ on EbonyLife TV, DSTV Channel 165, and being featured as the Author of the Month in the March edition of Genevieve Magazine. Well, since then it’s gotten even better! From getting stocked in a notable bookstore in the Capital City, Abuja; to being featured by one of Nigeria’s biggest music sensation at the moment.
I am pleased to announce to you that DAPPLED THINGS is now available for direct purchase in the City of Abuja, at the Cassava Republic Bookshop, Shop 62, Abuja Arts and Crafts Village,Opposite Sheraton Hotel, Central Business District.
And the stars have been coming out to play with DAPPLED THINGS, see photos below:
I and Banky W posing with a copy of DAPPLED THINGS
And finally, ‘Baddo’ himself, Olamide_YBNL shows the world via his Instagram Page ‘Kingbaddo‘ that he does read, and enjoys literature, as he shared a picture of his copy of DAPPLED THINGS (don’t be surprised if his next song has a few lines from DAPPLED THINGS *winks*)
So, the journey continues with DAPPLED THINGS, and I continue to say a big THANK YOU for being part of this journey, God bless your endeavours richly.
Also, if you wish to get copies of DAPPLED THINGS, they are available for direct purchase in Lagos:
– at the Patabah Bookstore in the Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Mall, Shoprite, Surulere;
– LitCaf (Literary Cafe) on the 1st Floor of the E-Centre (Ozone Cinemas), Commercial Avenue, Yaba.
– And in Abuja at the Cassava Republic Bookstore, Shop 62, Abuja Arts and Crafts Village,Opposite Sheraton Hotel, Central Business District.
– Or anywhere in Nigeria (delivery included) via JUMIA.
– Or anywhere in the WORLD via the Amazon, Walmart and Barnes & Noble stores online.
I am still available to attend/participate/collaborate/feature in your literary and creative media events/programs/initiatives/materials. You can reach me via: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +234-809-836-3425.
Thank God for DAPPLED THINGS, and thank you for your kind support so far!