The Bold and Beautiful Youth Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to the empowerment of the Nigerian youth through the creation of diverse career-launching opportunities. This year features the literary arts and will include a seminar, a series of workshops, designed around the established theme, and a gala / literary night. The workshops will create a suitable platform for closer interaction between the panel of writers and a controlled number of registered participants. These workshops will facilitate one on one interface with established personalities in the trade. Each work group will be sculpted around the methods of the expert in charge; books and various writing styles will be discussed, and writing exercises will be done, with the aim of discovering budding talent.
In other words, you will meet some of the top celebrated names in the industry and learn from them. It will be fun, educative and innovative and you can’t miss it.
12th July Seminar – NICON Luxury Abuja.
13th – 14th July Workshop – Transcorp Hilton, Abuja.
16th July Literary Night – Transcorp Hilton. Abuja.
Professor MK Asante – Historical Documentation
Jude Dibia – Narrative Writing
Chika Unigwe – Narrative Writing
Tyrone E. Terrance – Play Writing
Ishayo Bako – Script Writing
WHO CAN REGISTER:
Anyone with any interest in writing regardless of depth of talent or degree of interest. Aged: 18 – 35.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Registration and participation at the workshops will be based on a selection process, as available spaces are very limited. Applicants must complete online registration form and send short story, essay, poem or report no more than 2000 words to email@example.com.
• A registration pre-confirmation will be sent to the applicant.
• Applicant will then pay a non-refundable fee of N3,500 in full at any Zenith Bank Plc branch. Please pay your full fee into (Acct Name – The Bold and Beautiful Youth Foundation.’ Acct No. 6011384361). Ensure your name is indicated clearly on the deposit slip.
• You will receive an email confirming your workshop participation,
• Each section of the online registration form must be completed clearly.
• Your personal unique registration number is your teller number which is obtained when the registration fee is paid. Please note that this unique registration number must be retained for the workshops.
• Please bring along your teller slip for the workshop.
Before applying, you are advised to visit the website at www.theboldandbeautiful.org. If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org